Many thanks to Golnaran Art for nominating Ducky Doodles for a Leibster Award! This award is targeted to new and upcoming blogs with fewer than 200 followers. It helps get the word out about some of the cool people out there on the web.
The rules for the award are as follows:
- Link & thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions your nominator gives you
- Tag other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
- Ask the bloggers you nominated questions and let them know you nominated them!
The questions Golnaran Art asked me were:
1. Skill or creativity? This is pretty complex for me, since I would say learn skills first, then begin working on creativity. This is not to say the two are mutually exclusive, but it is so much easier to get the end result you want in art when you already have the skills you need to get the work done. That being said, something truly creative trumps even the most skillfully executed work.
2. Reality or imagination? I would have to go with reality on this one, but just because it is so much easier for me to draw something real that I see in front of me than to imagine something no one has ever seen. I am so jealous of people who have strong imaginations, who can create anything and everything.
3. What are your recommendations for me (Golnaran)? I would say to keep experimenting and pushing the boundaries . Once you get good at one medium, try something you have never done before, even if it doesn’t turn out very beautifully.
Drum-roll for Nominations…
I would like to nominate/get the word out about the following blogs I follow:
My questions for you guys are:
- What is your favorite color? Be specific and give a reason pretty please.
- What do you wish you could do but are hesitant to try?
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
- If you could own any car in the world without paying for taxes/upkeep/gas, what would it be?
- What does creativity bring into your life?
Please check out these blogs if you have a minute and see their awesome work.